Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Just keep walking

Endurance- the fact or power of enduring an unpleasant or difficult process or situation without giving way.

That pretty much sums it up. Endurance is kind of like patience, you have to work at it. All the time! 

I love being outside. I even love walking for the first 15 minutes. But then it gets hard. I don't mind a challenge normally, I love challenges in my professional life. But when a challenge involves sweating... my enthusiasm seems to go out the window. It really sucks that the only way to improve is to keep going. I wonder how far off we are from being able to shove a probe in the back of our skulls matrix style so we no longer have to be bothered by the tedium of learning new things.

One can dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment